Hey guys!
So this is my blog, and its about whatever i feel like sharing with the world. You can love it or leave it, ur allowed your own opinions. ya'll have a nice day now!

About Me

let me tell you about myself... lol. I could talk your ears off if u were really interested, but since im guessing you arent, i'll make it short and sweet. So... Im 20,female, I live in Minnesota. I like Yellow, wearing shorts with sweatshirts, driving with the window open and the heater on, zombies, donuts, dead presidents, cute mailmen, and Mr. Clean. I collect elephants, ive got a tattoo of two of them on my upper back, i hate being late, my pride and joy is my stick shift Chevy silverado with a body lift and loud pipes, my daily driver is a cutlass supreme. Im going to tech college for Automotive service. I like disc golf and deer hunting and being outdoors.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New years!

happy new years, you have arrived in 2011.  Do you feel different? do you feel older? do you feel accomplished?  Have you made a resolution?  will you keep it? are you lying to yourself?  How did you bring in the new year?  did you float in gently like a feather and land softly in the security of knowing youve survived another year on our mother earth?  Or maybe, like me, you skidded in sideways, acheived maximum rugburn potential, and rolled to your feet ready to fight any dilemma that gets in the way of you having a good time.  Are you going to work harder to better your life this year, or is your plan to just lay back and slide? barely getting by is still getting by, right?       I took on a rather extensive resolution, but like anything, it will be done bcuz i actually want to do it.  Im going to get better grades this year in college if it kills me, plus to keep up my muscles from working on the farm, im going to start doing strength training, I dont have any weights yet, but there are ways of using your body.  along with that idea, im going to eat healthier, not so much out of boxes and cans anymore.  actual food.  and ive already been fighting my soda addiction, thats ok tho cuz i can drink tea.  i love tea. (rainforest red by goodearth is my fave)  and ill down some vitamins once in a while.  getting a job would also be ideal, but thats pretty much based on luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment